Thành viên:LQTue VN/Ano Natsu de Matteru
|Chờ em mùa hè năm ấy|
|Tập tin:Waiting in the Summer BD 1 cover.jpg|
Bìa đĩa Blu-ray với sự xuất hiện của Ichika Takatsuki
(Ano Natsu de Matteru)
|Thể loại||Drama, Hài tình cảm, Khoa học viễn tưởng|
|Đạo diễn||Tatsuyuki Nagai|
|Kịch bản||Yōsuke Kuroda|
|Âm nhạc||I've Sound|
|Phát sóng||10/01/2012 – 27/03/2012|
|Minh họa||Pepako Dokuta|
|Nhà xuất bản||ASCII Media Works|
|Tạp chí||Dengeki Daioh|
|Đăng tải||Tháng 3, 2012 – Tháng 2, 2013|
|Đạo diễn||Tatsuyuki Nagai|
|Kịch bản||Yosuke Kuroda|
|Âm nhạc||Maiko Iuchi, I've Sound|
|Hãng phim||J.C. Staff|
|Thời lượng / tập||27 phút|
Chờ em mùa hè năm ấy (あの夏で待ってる Ano Natsu de Matteru, Tiếng Anh: Waiting in That Summer) là một bộ anime được hoạt họa bởi J.C.Staff, sản xuất bởi Genco và Geneon. Phim được đạo diễn bởi Tatsuyuki Nagai và kịch bản được viết bởi Yōsuke Kuroda. Taraku Uon, người từng đóng góp vào quá trình hình thành của nhánh anime Please! (Onegai Teacher! và Onegai Twins!), tham gia việc xây dựng hình tượng nhân vật.
Bộ anime này gốm 12 tập, được phát sóng ở Nhật Bản từ tháng 1 năm 2012 đến tháng 3 cùng năm trên kênh TV Aichi và KBS. Sentai Filmworks được cho phép phát hành phim ở thị trường Bắc Mỹ. Đội sản xuất phim sau này đã trở lại để sản xuất thêm một tập OVA và tháng 8 năm 2014. Bản chuyển thể manga được minh họa bởi Pepako Dokuta và phát hành trên tạp chí Dengeki Daioh của ASCII Media Works.
Cốt truyệnSửa đổi
Vào một đêm mùa hè, Kirishima Kaito đang kiểm tra máy quay của mình thì bỗng cậu thấy một luồng sáng xanh lao thẳng và va chạm với mặt đất. Vụ va chạm tạo ra sóng xung kích khiến cậu bị thương nặng và rơi từ trên cao xuống. Đúng lúc đó, cậu nhìn thấy một bàn tay đưa ra nắm lấy tay cậu ngay trước khi cậu bất tỉnh. Sáng hôm sau, Kaito ngạc nhiên khi thấy mình đã trở về nhà và hoàn toàn lành lặn, nhưng cậu lại không rõ chuyện gì đã xảy ra tối hôm trước. Sau khi đến lớp, cậu cùng các bạn cùng lớp: Ishigaki Tetsurō, Kanna Tanigawa và Kitahara Mio bàn bạc xem sẽ làm gì với chiếc máy quay vào kì nghỉ hè và họ đưa ra quyết định sẽ làm một bộ phim ngắn. Lúc đó, Kaito đưa máy quay phía sân bóng chày, thì cậu tình cờ chuyển sự chú ý sang một cô gái tóc đỏ dưới sân trường - Takatsuki Ichika. Nhận thấy Kaito có hứng thú với Ichika, Tetsurō đã mời cô và bạn cùng lớp Yamano Remon cùng tham gia vào dự án làm phim. Cả nhóm đã cùng trải qua một mùa hè đầy tính phiêu lưu và bất ngờ.
Danh sách nhân vậtSửa đổi
Nhân vật chínhSửa đổi
- Kirishima Kaito (霧島 海人)
- Lồng tiếng bởi: Shimazaki Nobunaga
- Kaito là nhân vật nam chính trong Ano Natsu de Matteru. Cậu đang học năm nhất tại trường cao trung. Cậu có hứng thú với việc quay phim, và thường sử dụng chiếc máy quay được thừa kế từ ông để ghi lại mọi thứ xung quanh. Từ khi gặp Ichika, cậu luôn thể hiện tình cảm của mình đối với cô ấy, và dường như không chú ý đến tình cảm của Kanna và Kaori dành cho mình. Mặc dù phát hiện ra Ichika là người ngoài hành tinh, Kaito chấp nhận điều đó và sau này họ trở thành một cặp đôi. Trước khi Ichika bị bắt quay về hành tinh của cô ấy, Kaito hứa sẽ yêu cô mãi mãi.
- Ở cuối phim, Kaito và các bạn của cậu tốt nghiệp cấp ba. Họ cùng nhau hoàn thành bộ phim, thêm các cảnh phim chứng minh Ichika đã trở lại Trái Đất.
- Takatsuki Ichika (貴月 イチカ)
- Lồng tiếng bởi: Tomatsu Haruka
- Nhân vật nữ chính. Ichika là một người ngoài hành tinh, cô đáp xuống Trái đất sau khi tàu vũ trụ bị hỏng. Vụ đáp xuống đã vô tình gây ra chấn thương nghiêm trọng cho Kaito. Để cứu sống Kaito, cô đã chuyển các tế bào (vốn là các máy móc nano) sang cho cậu thông qua nụ hôn, và thường ở cạnh Kaito để đảm bảo cậu đã bình phục và ổn định. Lúc đầu, Ichika có nhiều hành động có vẻ kì quái vì chưa quen với văn hóa Trái đất, nhưng cô đã thích ứng rất nhanh và che giấu được nguồn gốc thật sự của mình. Ichika sợ mọi người nhận ra nguồn gốc thật sự của mình và báo cho Men in Black, nên cô ấy thường cố né tránh nói về quá khứ và tránh né tình cảm của Kaito
- Ichika chuyến đến học năm ba tại trường cấp ba của Kaito, cùng lớp với Yamano Remon. Ichika nhận thấy tình cảm của Kaito, nhưng chưa quyết định trả lời. Sau này, với sự cương quyết và thuyết phục của Kanna, Ichika đã thổ lộ tình cảm của mình đối với Kaito và họ trở thành cặp đôi.
- Tanigawa Kanna (谷川 柑菜)
- Lồng tiếng bởi: Ishihara Kaori
- An outgoing girl who is quick to speak her mind. She is a close friend of Kaito, whom she has a crush on. Kaito's sister is aware of this and encourages a relationship between the two. Kanna has been friends with Tetsurō since childhood. She loses her usual demeanor when she gets drunk, and it has some hilarious consequences, like, for example, on the group's trip to Okinawa, interrupting Kaito and Ichika when they were about to share a kiss. A running gag on her is that on special occasions she decides to wear cute clothes to impress Kaito (swimsuit, yukata, etc.) only for Ichika to wear the same kind of clothing and look better than her. Kanna helped Ichika to confess her love to Kaito, at the cost of her own feelings. However, she got over it and confessed her love to Kaito despite the knowledge that he loves Ichika and accepted his rejection with a smile.
- Ishigaki Tetsurō (石垣 哲朗)
- Lồng tiếng bởi: Ogihara Hideki
- A close friend of Kaito and Kanna. Although he has feelings for Kanna, he knows of her feelings for Kaito and encourages a relationship between the two. He seems to be an all-around savvy guy with females and is easily able to smooth-talk a female teacher into giving out Ichika's body measurements. He also develops a closer relationship with Mio after knowing of her problems and her own crush on him. He later confessed to Kanna and knew she would reject it; he just wanted to not regret saying it.
- Kitahara Mio (北原 美桜)
- Lồng tiếng bởi: Asumi Kana
- A good friend of Kanna. She has feelings for Tetsurō, and sometimes her thoughts seem to innocently go in a sexual direction. Every time she is shown at home she is nude; she also sleeps in the nude (even when sleeping with Kanna) and dislikes wearing underwear. When confronted about this she says that her family are nudists, and that she hides this fact from everyone due to her embarrassment over her family's unusual lifestyle. She is shown to have quite sensitive skin as well, which complicates her other issues. She's for the most part sweet and innocent. She has had very long hair, but after confessing her feelings to Tetsurō, she cut her hair short. Despite being the most gentle and soft spoken of the group, Mio has shown that after her confession to Tetsurō and haircut, she has grown as an individual. She offers words of advice to Tetsurō on how to deal with his feelings for Kanna despite her own feelings towards him. She has shown that, while she may be timid at times, Mio is not only observant and selfless (a trait shared by Kanna and Tetsurō as well), out of her friends she is the most well rounded and has been described as "strong" by Tetsurō himself. After Tetsurō confesses his love for Kanna only to be rejected, Mio comforts and once again, offers kind words to him. While eluding the Federation, Tetsurō asks Mio on a date to the movies.
- Yamano Remon (山乃 檸檬)
- Lồng tiếng bởi: Tamura Yukari
- A third-year high school student with a petite appearance and a distinctive voice. She is generally cold towards people, but befriends Ichika when they first meet. She is good at picking locks and can be quite mischievous, such as when she makes the rest of the group drink an alcoholic drink, then records their drunken reactions. She seems devious, as though everything she does has an ulterior motive. Since she claims to have written a script for Lucas in Hollywood, she ends up being the writer for the group's film. She is hinted to be older than she pretends to be, as Manami, whom she calls "senpai", asks her why she is still in high school. When she and others learned that Ichika was an alien, she wasn't surprised at all. The final episode reveals that she is an agent of the Men in Black.
Nhân vật khácSửa đổi
- Rinon (りのん)
- Lồng tiếng bởi: Rina Hidaka
- A companion to Ichika, this alien lifeform is nonhumanoid, stands roughly 12 inches tall, and is the organic computer interface for Ichika's spaceship. It is also able to teleport Ichika, operate support machinery, and aid her in healing Kaito when necessary. After Ichika has been brought back to her home planet, Rinon remains on Earth and stays with Remon at the Men in Black agency. However, when Ichika comes back again, Rinon is seen on her shoulder.
- Nanami Kirishima (霧島 七海 Kirishima Nanami)
- Lồng tiếng bởi: Aya Hisakawa
- Kaito's big sister. She dotes on Kaito ever since their parents' death and is easily moved to tears. She trusts Ichika to take care of Kaito when she goes on a business trip to Bolivia and leaves the two alone in their house.
- Manami Ogura (小倉 真奈美 Ogura Manami)
- Lồng tiếng bởi: Fuyuka Ōura
- Tetsurō's older sister. She is married to Satoshi Ogura, but frequently quarrels with him (usually due to the simplest things) and stays over at Tetsurō's apartment to cool down. Her husband was revealed to be part of the Men in Black agency in the last episode.
- Kaori Kinoshita (樹下 佳織 Kinoshita Kaori)
- Lồng tiếng bởi: Ai Kayano
- Kaito's elementary classmate. She sat next to Kaito in elementary school. She calls Kaito Umi-chan . She has feelings for Kaito.
- Chiharu Arisawa (有澤 千春 Arisawa Chiharu)
- Lồng tiếng bởi: Yuka Iguchi
- Kaori's friend. She is obsessed with Tetsuro which makes Mio jealous. She is also aggressive and strong, with stamina to match.
- Emika Takatsuki (貴月 エミカ Takatsuki Emika)
- Lồng tiếng bởi: Yui Horie
- Ichika's sister. She comes to Earth to bring her sister home, but seeing her love for Kaito, she decided to offer assistance to fulfill her wish with Remon's help.
The Waiting in the Summer anime TV series directed by Tatsuyuki Nagai and produced by J.C.Staff và Genco began airing in Japan on January 10, 2012 on the TV Aichi và KBS television networks. The screenplay was written by Yōsuke Kuroda, who originally conceived the series with original character designer Taraku Uon. Masayoshi Tanaka based the character design used in the anime on Uon's concepts. The music was mainly produced by Maiko Iuchi, with other members of I've Sound, and the sound director is Jin Aketagawa. The opening theme is "Sign" sung by Ray, featuring lyrics written by Kotoko and composed by Shinji Orito of Key. The ending theme is "Vidro Moyō" (ビードロ模様) sung by Nagi Yanagi, who also wrote the lyrics, and is composed by Tomoyuki Nakazawa of I've Sound. The single for "Sign" was released on February 8, 2012, and the single for "Vidro Moyō" was released on February 29, 2012. Sentai Filmworks has licensed the anime for release in North America, and Crunchyroll is streaming the series in North and South America. Madman Entertainment licensed the series for release in Australia and New Zealand. The staff of the anime returned to produce an original video animation episode released with the Blu-ray box set on August 29, 2014.
Danh sách tập phimSửa đổi
|01||"Komarimasu, Senpai." (困ります、先輩。)||January 10, 2012|
|While testing his high-speed film video camera, first year high school student Kaito Kirishima sees a bright blue light, then an impact has blown him off of his footing and beyond the railings. He sees a hand grabbing his as he fell, bloodied, only to wake up in his futon the next day. At his school, a transfer student named Ichika Takatsuki comes to a third year class. Somehow the both of them has a familiarity with each other when his classmate Tetsurō approaches her and her classmate Remon Yamano, proposing that she joins a movie project he and Kaito are planning. She accepts it without hesitation, and Remon volunteers to write the script. Kaito's classmates Kanna Tanigawa and Mio Kitahara volunteered later. When Kaito goes to test his camera after class, he finds Ichika fishing in the river. He finds out that she has nowhere to go, so he unwittingly offered her to stay at his house, given that his sister will be away for three months. Back home, as Ichika takes a bath, Kaito felt pain in his neck, then sees a flashback of what happened the evening before. Ichika finds him unconscious, with a sign of increased metabolism on the area where that insect bite was. Ichika then calls for her assistant Rinon to stop it, as she kissed him. Exactly as Kanna and Kaito's sister Nanami arrive.|
|02||"Senpai to Issho..." (先輩といっしょ…)||January 17, 2012|
|In this episode Ichika is revealed to be an alien journeying to look for a certain scenery that she has been seeing in her imagination. She crash lands on Earth when her spacecraft hits space debris. Meanwhile, Nanami awakens, saying she has had a dream about Kaito being hugged by a naked girl in a ball of light. Nanami gets to know Ichika, and out of nervousness the latter almost reveals that she is an alien, but manages to convince them that she is a foreign student. Listening to her story, Nanami lets her move in with them, since she will be away for quite some time, and she was looking for someone to take care of Kaito. Kanna was surprised to hear it, even thinking it to be some sort of a wedding arrangement in exasperation. After seeing Nanami off the next day, and right after shopping for clothes for Ichika, Kaito finds Remon, Tetsurō, Mio and Kanna inside the house—to talk about the movie project. After Remon served them some sort of spiked alcoholic drink, which had "bad" effects on Kanna, Kaito again fainted due to the same illness, but Ichika kissed it away.|
|03||"Senpai ga Icchau..." (先輩が言っちゃう…)||January 24, 2012|
|Kaito seems to be frustrated with his failed attempt to confess to Ichika, so he decides to ditch school, telling her to leave him alone for a while. Worried, Kanna goes to visit him at his house. Her visit turned into a date as the two went to Karuizawa. Ichika sees them from a distance and follows them. Kanna had to leave Kaito when she finds out Remon has been filming their "date." It so happened that Ichika crosses paths with Kaito. Nervous of the prospect that she wants to talk to him, he runs away from her, and a chase ensues. It was all about a misunderstanding—that Kaito wants to know Ichika's secret, while Ichika wants to know who dumped Kaito. When Kaito took some footage of Ichika, it turned out into some sort of an informal confession. Shocked, Kaito stops filming her.|
|04||"Senpai wa Sugokatta." (先輩はすごかった。)||January 31, 2012|
|Things turn awkward the next day, but they try to put it behind them. More complications arrive when Manami, Tetsurō's married sister, takes Kaito shopping. Ichika sees them, and follows them via teleportation with Rinon's help, even to Manami's apartment. Worried about what will happen next, Ichika enters and tries to take him home, though not without clashing a bit with Manami. Tetsurō arrives and clears things up, telling Ichika that Manami is already married, and she is here because of a petty quarrel with her husband. As an apology, Ichika asked Kaito if she could do anything for him. He asked if she could help him review for the finals, to which she agreed, and helped him study until the final day of exams.|
|05||"Senpai wa Hiroin." (先輩はヒロイン。)||February 7, 2012|
|Ichika becomes the heroine of the independent film the gang were planning before summer break. Kaito agrees, while helping Ichika look for that particular place she is looking for. Kanna becomes uneasy when the lines for the film becomes somewhat uncannily realistic, especially in the scenes involving Kaito and Ichika. Even Kaito was surprised by Ichika's questions that evening. As the next day was a rainy one and filming is cancelled, Kanna goes to Kaito's house to bring some nozawana. That evening, Tetsurō, after meeting an uneasy home-bound Kanna, sneaks into Kaito's room. He tells him that she, his childhood friend, is in love with him. Ichika overhears the conversation.|
|06||"Senpai ni Raibaru." (先輩にライバル。)||February 14, 2012|
|As Ichika is pondering on what Tetsurō told Kaito that night, thanks to Tetsurō's sister, filming for their movie goes to Okinawa, where Kaito meets a childhood friend, and her companion is attracted to Tetsurō. This puts Kanna and Ichika at an unease, especially when Kaori, the girl, says that Kaito is her fiancé. Mio, on the other hand, is uneasy herself when Chiharu, Kaori's companion, sets her sights on Tetsurō.|
|07||"Senpai no Kimochi." (先輩の気持ち。)||February 21, 2012|
|Ichika's worries are banished when she gets to the root of what's going on with Kaori and Kaito; while Mio does her best to protect Tetsurō from a ravenous Chiharu—to a point of revealing a secret. The group wrapped up their filming the next day, as Kaori and Chiharu leaves for the airport right after filming.|
|08||"Senpai ga Pinch," (先輩がPinch,)||February 28, 2012|
|After Ichika enjoys her first Japanese festival, Remon pops out of nowhere to challenge everyone to a test of courage at a dark shrine. During the test Rinon appears to Ichika, telling that an emergency beacon has been activated. True enough, a Federation lifeboat (a rescue drone) comes to rescue her (it's more of taking her by force), but Ichika refuses, saying she has still a lot to do. Then again, when Kaito hears Ichika scream, he rushed to where she is, abandoning his partner Kanna. Even with the help of Rinna, one of Ichika's machines, Kaito dies rescuing "the one he loves." Ichika, however, manages to reverse Kaito's death. Kaito awakens and sees himself with Ichika inside a ball of light, and mysteriously returning to the same spot. Everyone catches up to the two and sees Ichika incessantly apologizing in front of Kaito.|
|09||"Senpai" (せんぱい)||March 6, 2012|
|After the incident involving the rescue drone Ichika reveals her true identity to Kaito and the gang, and reveals her true intentions on Earth, namely "looking for that place in her memory." Kaito, however, isn't surprised because he already knows the fact. However, with the rather rough "rescue attempt" by the Federation rescue drone, she believes that another will come to investigate, and fears that her days on Earth are numbered; thus shunning Kaito for a while—and sealing her feelings for him. This irritated Kanna, telling Ichika that "looking for that place" is just an excuse to avoid him. Kanna confessed that she has feelings for Kaito, and runs away after confronting Ichika—only to be consoled later by Tetsurō, hurting Mio in the process. Kaito, with a bit of encouragement from Remon, did confess to Ichika later—and, when Kaito said it's his first kiss, she revealed that she has kissed Kaito four times already, as she gave him the fifth one.|
|10||"Senpai to Bokura no." (先輩と僕らの。)||March 12, 2012|
|As Ichika and Kaito spend some time close together (which Ichika credits to Kanna), a depressed Kanna shuts herself in her room after a visit from Tetsurō, who tells everyone that she has a cold. He meets Mio on the way, where they shared the cake she was to give Kanna. There Mio asks and hears his reason why he invited Ichika to do the film with them. Angry at himself, Tetsurō kicks a nearby wooden railing and injures himself. The next day Tetsurō invites Kanna to their old playground as kindergarten kids and confesses to her, but she rejects him; and as she runs off to Kaito's place to confess (only to be rejected by Kaito anyway), Tetsurō falls on his knees, where Mio sneaks from behind and hugs him, saying it's all right to cry. The filming of the movie continues, but one day Emika, Ichika's older sister, appears.|
|11||"Ikanaide, Senpai." (行かないで、先輩。)||March 19, 2012|
|Emika is retrieving Ichika because the latter is on a planet where contact with its lifeforms is forbidden under their Federation laws, and the only solution is for her to leave this planet before things get messier. Ichika reluctantly agrees, but changes her mind when Kanna and the others arrive to stop her. Learning certain information from Emika, Remon tells them that Ichika may stay if the earthly spot Ichika has seen in her imagination is found in order to prove a probable previous contact between aliens and human beings. As the group finds the place, the search team arrives and starts a pursuit. Since Rinon's teleport function becomes disabled, Remon takes the others to the spot using a van specially prepared with Emika's help; with Tetsurō, Mio, and Kanna becoming bio-signature decoys for the pursuing rescue craft. However, a few kilometers from the site, the van collides with a cloaked drone from the rescue craft and overturns.|
|12||"Ano Natsu de Matteru." (あの夏で待ってる。)||March 26, 2012|
|Despite the combined efforts of Tetsurō, Mio, Kanna, Remon (and the van-turned-robot and support from the Men in Black), and even Rinon (with a weapon provided by Emika); and even after seeing the desired location, which Kaito is able to see due to the nanomachines he got from Ichika, the proof they were looking for—a love umbrella carved into a tree by the alien who crash-landed on the place a long time ago—is gone, and the Federation recovery team takes Ichika away. But as a result of such encounter, the memories of the aliens about the distant time when they did arrive at the place were unlocked and become part of the memory for all those involved. As the new school term enters, Kaito's sister Nanami returns from her trip to Bolivia with a gift for Ichika (a traditional Incan vest); Kaito tells her that Ichika's term abroad ended and she went back home. Remon, prior to transferring back to the MIB, leaves Kaito and the others an incomplete version of the film they have made. A few years later, Kaito, Mio, Tetsurō, and Kanna have graduated, but not without completing the unfinished film. During a re-showing at the school festival, Ichika (wearing Nanami's gift) is seen appearing in it.|
|OVA||August 29, 2014|
|Tetsuro finds a reel of film at Kaito's house. Kaito remembers it was made as a test film, so everyone could get used to being filmed. Kaito watches the reel showing Ichika being too self-conscious being filmed. Remon gives her an alcoholic drink to get inspiration for the screenplay, which she gets from Ichika's uninhibited behaviour. While Ichika is sleeping off the effects, Remon pours some of the alcoholic drink for Kanna and Mio, resulting in more wild behaviour which Remon films. The test reel finishes and Kanna, Mio and Tetsuro turn up at Kaito's house with fireworks and sparklers. The friends reminiscence about old times.|
Internet radio showSửa đổi
An internet radio show to promote Waiting in the Summer called Ichika to Rinon no Natsu Machi Radio (イチカとりのんのなつまちラジオ Ichika and Rinon's Waiting for Summer Radio) had a pre-broadcast on December 26, 2011. It ran for 12 weekly broadcasts between January 16 and April 30, 2012. Produced by Hibiki Radio Station, the show was hosted by Haruka Tomatsu (the voice of Ichika Takatsuki) and Rina Hidaka (the voice of Rinon).
Printed mediaSửa đổi
A manga adaptation illustrated by Pepako Dokuta was serialized between the March 2012 and February 2013 issues of ASCII Media Works' Dengeki Daioh magazine. The first tankōbon volume was released on March 27, 2012; two volumes have been released as of August 27, 2012. The third and final volume will be released on February 27, 2013. Media Factory published two light novels, written by Ichika Toyogawa with illustrations by Taraku Uon: the first on March 22, 2012 and the second on July 23, 2012. An art book titled The Art of Natsu de Matteru (The Art of あの夏で待ってる) was published by Mitsumura Suiko Shoin on July 18, 2012.
Xem thêmSửa đổi
Tham khảoSửa đổi
- ^ “Onegai Franchise's Creator, Designer Make Ano Natsu de Matteru Anime”. Anime News Network. 28 tháng 8 năm 2011. Truy cập ngày 25 tháng 12 năm 2011.
- ^ a b スタッフ&キャスト [Staff & Cast] (bằng tiếng Japanese). Genco. Truy cập ngày 25 tháng 12 năm 2011.Quản lý CS1: ngôn ngữ không rõ (liên kết)
- ^ オンエアー情報 [On Air News] (bằng tiếng Japanese). Genco. Truy cập ngày 25 tháng 12 năm 2011.Quản lý CS1: ngôn ngữ không rõ (liên kết)
- ^ グッズ [Goods] (bằng tiếng Japanese). Genco. Truy cập ngày 25 tháng 12 năm 2011.Quản lý CS1: ngôn ngữ không rõ (liên kết)
- ^ “Sentai Filmworks Confirms License of Ano Natsu de Matteru Anime”. Anime News Network. 5 tháng 1 năm 2012. Truy cập ngày 5 tháng 1 năm 2012.
- ^ “Crunchyroll to Stream Ano Natsu de Matteru Anime”. Anime News Network. 4 tháng 1 năm 2012. Truy cập ngày 5 tháng 1 năm 2012.
- ^ “Madman Anime Newsletter - January 2012”. Madman Entertainment. Truy cập ngày 12 tháng 1 năm 2012.
- ^ “New Waiting in the Summer/Ano Natsu de Matteru Is An OVA”. Anime News Network. 23 tháng 3 năm 2014. Truy cập ngày 24 tháng 3 năm 2014.
- ^ “あの夏で待ってる Blu-ray Complete Box” [Waiting in the Summer Blu-ray Complete Box] (bằng tiếng Japanese). Amazon.co.jp. Truy cập ngày 27 tháng 10 năm 2014.Quản lý CS1: ngôn ngữ không rõ (liên kết)
- ^ “響 - HiBiKi Radio Station -「イチカとりのんのなつまちラジオ」番組詳細” [Hibiki - Hibiki Radio Station - "Ichika to Rinon no Natsu Machi Radio" Program Details] (bằng tiếng Japanese). Hibiki Radio Station. Truy cập ngày 25 tháng 12 năm 2010.Quản lý CS1: ngôn ngữ không rõ (liên kết)
- ^ 今月の電撃大王 [This Month's Dengeki Daioh] (bằng tiếng Japanese). ASCII Media Works. Bản gốc lưu trữ ngày 6 tháng 2 năm 2012. Truy cập ngày 6 tháng 2 năm 2012.Quản lý CS1: ngôn ngữ không rõ (liên kết)
- ^ 今月の電撃大王 [This Month's Dengeki Daioh] (bằng tiếng Japanese). ASCII Media Works. Bản gốc lưu trữ ngày 27 tháng 12 năm 2012. Truy cập ngày 27 tháng 12 năm 2012.Quản lý CS1: ngôn ngữ không rõ (liên kết)